I hate. I hate.
I hate being woken up by a slap.
I hate going job hunting in rains.
I hate 28 year old guys masturbating in public loos because their wife is in village.
I hate rickshaw drivers who refuse to use their meters.
I hate people spitting in the middle of the road from a vehicle.
I hate girls acting as if every guy who looks at them is about to try and fuck them.
I hate people who need and deserve a job more than I do.
I hate news channels.
I hate waiting for the phone to ring.
I hate people playing loud music.
I hate people who don't let me play loud music.
I hate sending CV to corporate pricks.
I hate school kids using mobiles, smoking cigarettes, driving cars.
I hate people telling me I am not right for the job. More than that I hate people telling me I am way better than what I actually do.
I hate the fact that I don't hate anything enough; enough to do something about it.
I hate not being there. I hate not being needed there.
No comments:
Post a Comment